gyratory crusher patent
MGS Series Vibrating FeederVibratory feeders use both vibration and gravity to move...Read more
MD Series Multi-Cylinder Hydraulic Cone CrusherThe multi cylinder hydraulic cone crusher is suitable for...Read more
MS Series Triaxial Horizontal ScreenMS series three-axis elliptical vibrating screen is an...Read more
MZA/K Series Circular Vibrating ScreenMZA / K series vibrating screen is a new round vibrating screen...Read more
Gyratory Crusher | Crusher Mills, Cone Crusher, Jaw Crushers
Gyratory crusher manufacturer supplies gyratory crushers and parts for sale in mining industry. US Patent # 4,779,808. Gyratory crusher – Patents . A gyratory crusher of the type including a frame with a bowl mounted on the frame and a head cooperable with the bowl in crushing operations. The head is rotatably ….
Gyratory Crusher Psi, Jaw Crusher
· Gyratory Crusher Hydraulic Pressure. Small gyratory crushers 911 metallurgist mar 18 2017 the allischalmers type r small gyratory reduction crusher is of the type r crusher is the builtin oil filled hydraulic jack used for fast valve which opens under a predetermined pressure lowering the crushing head get price
manufacture of a gyratory crusher
GYRATORY CRUSHERS The original patent for the gyratory crusher was granted to Phile- tus W. Gates in 1881. This fint crusher was used by the Buffalo Cement The crusher manufacturer usually develops a pattern of sizes that determine the relation of feed opening to large-mantle diameter such as 4245, 5474 in., etc.
Hydraulic circuit and method for controlling a gyratory ...
A method for operating a gyratory cone crusher, wherein the crusher comprises an inner crusher shell and an outer crusher shell, comprising: defining a crusher gap, wherein the crusher gap size is maintained using at least one hydraulic cylinder; evacuating hydraulic liquid from the hydraulic cylinder in case the hydraulic liquid pressure ...
SPIDER BEARING ASSEMBLY FOR GYRATORY CRUSHERS
The embodiments of the invention in which an exclusive property or privilege is claimed are defined as follows 1. A gyratory crusher having a frame, an outer concave crushing member supported by said frame, a spider with a central hub mounted on top of the frame and above the concave, a shaft having a lower end portion journaled in an eccentric sleeve carried by the frame and an upper end ...
Cone Crusher Patent In Ireland | Crusher Mills, Cone ...
Heavy Industry Machinery Co., Ltd. – raymond mill,jaw …. China raymond mill,jaw crusher,cone crusher,impact crusher, …. All the products are qualified the national patent and have passed the certification of ISO9001: 2000.
relining a gyratory crusher
2 GYRATORY CRUSHERS. GYRATORY CRUSHERS The original patent for the gyratory crusher was granted to Phile tus W Gates in 1881 This fint crusher was used by the Buffalo Cement Co At the time these early gyratory crushers were developed all mining and quarrying, either underground or open pit, was done by hand; tonnages generally were small and product
Gyratory crusher having dynamically adjustable stroke ...
· The gyratory crusher according to claim 19, including gap adjusting means for continuously and dynamically adjusting the closed side setting of said crusher. 21. A gyratory crusher for crushing material, comprising: (a) a frame structure; (b) an eccentric member having a first mounting arrangement configured to rotatably mount said eccentric ...
A gyratory crusher uses a new head nut attachment apparatus. The gyratory crusher has a shell, a shaft disposed within the shell, a mantle covering a portion of the shaft, a head nut located above the mantle, and a sleeve between the head nut and the shaft. The sleeve is maintained in position on the shaft by means of a tapered contact surface between the sleeve and the shaft, and the head nut ...
A gyratory crusher comprises a crusher shaft which performs eccentric or epicyclic movements. A crusher member is clamped on the crusher shaft by a stop nut. The stop nut is attached to a vertically split sleeve, the inner surface of the sleeve having substantially the shape of a truncated double-cone with a cross section diminishing from the ends thereof.
The gyratory crusher comprises a spindle 1 comprising a conic crushing head 3, fitted on to the spindle shaft 2. Diagonal hole in an eccentric inclined bore of the wabbler shaft or eccentric sleeve 4 causes, during the working cycle, constrained pendulous motion of the spindle 1, which closes and opens the crushing gap 5 between the crushing heads causing the rocks to be crushed.
Manufactured Sand For Concrete Properties
Gyratory crusher Patents. A gyratory crusher includes a flex . supplier for mobile stone crusher and cost . price for mobile stone crusher, price for mobile stone [randpic] Alibaba offers 2,090 price for mobile stone crusher products. A wide variety of pri . qr330 crawler cone crusher ...
A gyratory crusher for crushing frangible or friable material where the crushing head is supported for drive in gyratory movement within the bowl, in which the head gyrates on a gyratory axis which is inclined with respect to, and intersects the central axis of the bowl, at an angle which is substantially fixed in use of the crusher. The head is supported by a bearing system including a first ...
One gyratory crusher of the type mentioned above is known from Finnish Patent Publication No. 55452. In the present invention the adjusting piston of the crusher is used as a radial bearing of the crusher. The construction consists of a plunger piston, through which the radial forces of the crusher are transmitted to the frame of the crusher.
Gyratory cone crusher
Cone Crusher Patent Claims. The invention claimed is: 1. A gyratory cone crusher including: a support frame having a vertical axis X; a receiving formation mounted rigidly in the frame, a central vertical axis of the receiving formation being in line with vertical axis X; a non-rotary crushing head slideably engaged with the receiving formation ...
Eccentric Shaft Gyratory Drive Patents and Patent ...
Gyratory crusher having a seal arrangement Patent number: 8646713 Abstract: A gyratory crusher, including an outer crushing shell and an inner crushing shell forming between them a crushing chamber, the crushing chamber communicating with a discharge zone that forwards crushed material from the crushing chamber and out of the crusher.
(56) Goffs Gibson Gryatory Crusher History
· Patent Information The Gibson Gyratory Crusher serial # 217,750 was produced by W. W. Gibson and patented on June 22, 1920. I obtained information from the Internet on the United States Patent Office of the patent that discusses the construction of the mill along with pictures of the crusher…
Rock Crusher History
· Then, in 1881, Philetus W. Gates was granted a patent on a machine which included in its design all of the essential features of the modern gyratory crusher. The first sale on record antedates the patent by several months, a No. 2 crusher, sold to the Buffalo Cement Co. in 1880.
How Is The Mantle Position Of A Gyratory Crusher Set-Crusher
Patents Assigned To Crusher Vision Inc Justia Patents. Abstract a gyratory crusher and system for determining a closeside setting or an openside setting is provided including a point cloud generator mounted proximate the crusher a drone a laser emitter mounted on the drone to mark the first trace on the mantle at a predetermined position of the ...
Gyrator Crusher Close Side Settings Measurement
This patent pending system and method is for measuring the closed side setting (CSS) on gyratory crushers. This measurement method is used to provide more accurate data and faster data collection times than current methods used today. The benefit of using the system is the fact that data can be obtained within minutes.
Gyratory Crusher Patents Crusher
The Gibson Gyratory Crusher Project. Patent information the gibson gyratory crusher serial 217750 was produced by w w gibson and patented on june 22 1920 i obtained information from the internet on the united states patent office of the patent that discusses the construction of the mill along with pictures of the crushers parts
Cone Crushers | Gyratory Crusher | Stone Crusher Manufacturer
Development of Cone Crushers. The Cone Crusher, also known as the rotary crusher, gyratory crusher, is a coarse crusher suitable for use in factories with large production volumes mainly includes PY type, HP type and H type cone crusher. When the cone crusher machine is working, the motor drives the eccentric sleeve to rotate through the pulley and the bevel gear.
Gape and set of a gyratory crusher
Gape and set of a gyratory crusher Products. As a leading global manufacturer of crushing, grinding and mining equipments, we offer advanced, reasonable solutions for any size-reduction requirements including, Gape and set of a gyratory crusher, quarry, aggregate, and different kinds of minerals.
The Gibson Gyratory Crusher Project
Patent Information The Gibson Gyratory Crusher serial # 217,750 was produced by W. W. Gibson and patented on June 22, 1920. I obtained information from the Internet on the United States Patent Office of the patent that discusses the construction of the mill along with pictures of the crusher''s parts.
1. A gyratory crusher comprising a spindle shaft (2) mounted in a bore of a rotatable wabbler shaft (4), said bore having a longitudinal axis inclined to an axis of rotation of the wabbler shaft (4), a lower end of the spindle shaft (2) is supported through a thrust bearing (9) by a vertically movable piston (6), characterised in that the piston (6) has an open-top cylinder shape, wherein the ...
Gyratory cone crusher with skewed ...
Cone Crusher Patent Abstract A gyratory cone crusher with a conehead centerline and a main centerline being skewed and non-coplanar with respect to each other. The conehead exhibits an elliptical movement path which results in faster throughput and enhanced cubicity performance. Cone Crusher Patent Claims. I claim: 1.
Anti-spin mechanism for gyratory crusher
A gyratory crusher includes an anti-spin mechanism which is coupled to a lower end of a main shaft of the crusher and which prevents the mai Trigger Patent Buddy
gyratory crushers infomation
gyratory crushers infomation. Agyratory crusherhas a mantle that rotates within a concave bowl.Gyratory crushersand conecrushersare quite similar. Agyratory crusherhas a higher angle at the apex of the cone. Its name refers to the constant back and forth motion that compresses the material against the chamber walls. They are often used as ...
GYRATORY CRUSHERS Filed Nov. 18. 1963 5 Sheets-Sheet 2 United States Patent 3,305,181 GYRATORY CRUSHERS Paul Marcel Emile Barrot, Clichy, and Claude Yves Lucien ...
Crusher Manufacturers Suppliers | IQS Directory
Gyratory crushers, while similar to jaw crushers, differ in that they are conically-shaped with a concave surface and conical head. The movement in gyratory crushers is generated through an eccentric arrangement. Cone crushers, on the other hand, are more similar to a gyratory crusher than a jaw crusher. ... Crushers – Williams Patent Crusher ...
mantle position indicator for crusher
· mantle position indicator for crusher. Posted at:February 1, 2013 [ 4.6 - 3159 Ratings] US Patent # 4,251,035. Position indicator –. The gyratory crusher mantle is usually supported in a …. In one prior indicator system, the mantle position has been determined by reference to …
US Patent for Gyratory crusher crushing head Patent ...
A gyratory crusher crushing head, removably mounted a crushing shell, includes a circumferential groove is formed in an outer facing surface of the crushing head. The groove is positioned towards a second lower end at the outward facing surface relative to an axial length of the crushing head. The groove and its relative axial positioning minimizes the stress concentrations at the crushing ...
Patents Assigned to Minerals Industries, Inc ...
· Justia - Patents - Patents and Patent Application Resources. Abstract: A dust seal for a cone crusher or gyratory crusher and a cone crusher or gyratory crusher are provided, wherein the crusher includes a stationary part having a dust collar, and a crusher head which is supported so as to be rotatable relative to the stationary part in a crushing direction of rotation and in an idling ...
GYRATORY CRUSHER MAIN SHAFT MOUNTING ASSEMBLY
· 1. A gyratory crusher comprising: a mainframe defining an internal crushing chamber; a main shaft extending within the chamber and providing a mount for a mantle capable of gyroscopic precession within the crusher; a hub having an internal volume in which a lower region of the main shaft is housed; an eccentric assembly at least partially mounted within the hub, the assembly including a ...
With Upper Guide Or Support For Gyratory Member Patents ...
Patent number: 10434516 Abstract: A gyratory crusher spider wall shield for releasable mounting to a radially inward facing face of a spider positioned on top of a shell of a gyratory crusher includes a primary protection wall positionable over the inward face of the spider and a rear wall attachable to an outer annular fixating ring ...
Burning ring and head nut connection for gyratory crusher ...
The invention is a head nut assembly for a gyratory crusher machine. The head nut assembly includes a head nut and a burning ring coupled together using a key system. The head nut assembly is threaded onto a shaft and is tightened to hold a mantle in place on the shaft. In particular, the burning ring portion of the assembly is welded to the ...
Eccentric Gyratory Sleeve Below Gyratory Member Patents ...
· Eccentric Gyratory Sleeve Below Gyratory Member Patents (Class 241/215) Dust sealing. Patent number: 10814328 Abstract: A cone or gyratory crusher, including a slip ring, a crusher head, and a first sealing member, arranged between the slip ring and the crusher head, defining a first space above the first sealing member. A first flexible member ...
A gyratory crusher is one of the main types of primary crushers in a mine or ore processing plant. Gyratory crushers are designated in size either by the gape and mantle diameter or by the size of the receiving opening. Gyratory crushers can be used for primary or secondary crushing.
Gyratory crushers generally cost less than $1500 per hour to run, while Jaw crushers cost less than $200, including electricity (Infomine, 2008). Rules of Thumb • A 42-inch gyratory crusher produces approximately 2.4 tons per horsepower-hour (2.9 t/kWh).
Gyratory Crusher Versus Cone Crusher
Patent us1592313 gyratory cone crusher google patents l my invention relates to improvements in gyratory coal crushing machines of gyratory crusher and in order to balance this large of a,Gyratory Crusher Versus Cone Crusher.
- china clay processing plant turnkey project solution
- breaking stones equipment
- barite crusher iranian
- crusher laoffer
- ball bearing russia buyers
- icrusher business in india
- full form of china related to botany
- crushing al mining crusher
- eric crusher ft chloe
- crusher south models
- crushing plant xa
- energy efficient industrial crusher india
- quarry cone crusher repair
- albulk quarry in egypt
- arabian orm china crusher
- belt conveyor roller for marble stone made in china belt conveyor
- european type jaw crusher with iso for gold
- mmd crusher with speed reducer offer
- how to troubleshoot conveyor belts
- crushing plant georgia
- gold washing plant for sale canada stone
- environmental impact of mining and quarry sand making stone quarry